Supported leaders produce the structure and energy to enable the performance increase to occur.
This 2 day ramp-up phase enables us to discuss the four areas of the Think Feel Act philosophy and looks at how leaders can overcome issues and successfully implement the four behaviours for them and their teams to achieve transformational success to allow you to get more right, first time! We also look at the other parts of the programme and how they can be embedded to ensure that the energy and commitment are present across the first 12 months.
This includes psychological understanding and tools to improve performance around areas like
- What stops us from saying what we feel
- The horsemen of the listening apocalypse
- Do you really know how you feel RIGHT NOW?
- What I say vs what they hear
- How to think through opinions rather than attack to destroy
- Why we create stories based on perceived ‘danger’
- The connection between ‘thinking’ and ‘actions’
- How to play a different story in our heads to the one playing right now.
- Introduction to coaching and how to optimise its benefits (ongoing training within Quarterly Action Learning Set)
These give just a flavour of our aim from the 2 days which is to raise awareness of our feelings in order to perform better based on more logic and fewer emotional responses. This also impacts positively on how happy and motivated people are.
After the two days, the leaders are supported on an ongoing basis by a structured approach (which is all agreed upfront before we deliver any training) that is proven to enable success by making sure this topic stays important. If we keep talking about it and doing it, we keep getting better at it.